In my first month of blogging, I have earned only $130, Which is with the Bluehost affiliate program. It was the start point of making a successful blog that earns thousands of dollars every month.
” Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links to the products on this blog are affiliate links. This simply means that we earn a small commission if you click and buy any product, at no extra cost for you.”
In the second month, I started promoting other affiliate programs that I personally used. As a blogger, you should always pay close attention to introducing the best cheap products to your readers.
Blogging has been one of the most successful sources of income for many years. There are many people who start their own blogs every year and try to earn a good income from it. In my personal experience starting a blogging business is so easy and can earn us more money than we expect to earn. Initially, we choose the best affiliate programs that give our readers good value.
I joined high-paying affiliate programs such as Kinsta (our current hosting provider) and the A2 Hosting affiliate program. Kinsta affiliate program pays recurring commissions (Recurring commissions are lifetime commissions that pay when we refer a customer to that service).
I would never recommend a product, tool, or service I don’t personally use.
(feel free to click and skip to what you’d like to see)
- Bluehost: Reliable and affordable web hosting services: Officially Recommended by WordPress For it’s Reliability & Security), free domain, 24 × 7 Support & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- ExpressVPN: Reliable, secure and fast VPN service.
- ClickFunnels: Easy and reliable way to create and manage their sales funnels: build and customize funnels according to your business needs.
In Russell’s new book “Traffic Secrets” he shares the same strategies he used to take Clickfunnels from zero to over $100,000,000 in revenue in just 3 years. No matter what platform you use: Click the link to get your FREE copy of Traffic Secrets now.
- DreamHost: Reliable and secure web hosting services: unlimited storage, bandwidth and email accounts, as well as a free domain name and a free SSL certificate, 97-day money-back guarantee, offers 24/7 customer support.
- GetResponse: All-in-one marketing automation platform: email marketing, landing pages, webinars, marketing automation and CRM.
- Aweber: Aweber is a Powerful email marketing platform with over 100,000 small business clients worldwide. Aweber is a great tool, there are a lot of options you can play with.
- Cloudways: Easy and reliable way to manage their cloud hosting: automatic backups, built-in security, and 24/7 customer support. It also offers pre-configured apps and optimized cloud hosting.
- TubeBuddy: Excellent YouTube management tool for content creators and influencers: optimize YouTube videos, such as keyword research, video optimization and analytics.
- Tailor Brands: Great tool for businesses looking to create a unique and professional brand in a short amount of time.
- HostGator: Best Website Hosting | A Reliable and fast platform for all the needs of Hosting and Domain name management.
- Mangools: SEO toolkit for content optimization and link analysis.
- SamCart: Easy and reliable way to sell their products online: easy to create and manage product pages, checkout pages, and upsell pages.
- Mailerlite: MailerLite is affordable email marketing software. You can get a $20 referral fee when you sign up here.
- SocialPilot: Automated social media scheduling and marketing tool, you can get a free 14-day trial here.
- A2 Hosting: Reliable and high performing web hosting provider.
- Kinsta: Premium WordPress hosting provider that offers high-performance hosting powered by Google Cloud Platform.
- SEMrush: Powerful digital marketing and SEO tool: keyword research, competitor analysis, link building and content optimization, detailed reporting and analytics.
- Elementor: Elementor is a WordPress page builder plugin that allows you to customize the pages of the website with just drag and drop. Elementor WordPress plugin has both the free and the paid version. Even in the free version, they have eye-catching landing pages for the website and the paid version is mind-blowing.
- Shopify Free Trial: Powerful e-commerce platform that allows businesses to easily set up and manage an online store.
Everyone has different needs when it comes to building websites, you need to look at what your needs are chosen based on that. If you are just building a simple website you can achieve that with a free theme and the free version of Elementor.
The theme handles page styling, headers, and footers, archive pages, shop, pages, etc and you use the free version of Elementor to create the page layouts. If you want total design control of the entire website then that’s where the pro version of Elementor is handy. Choose based on how you want to build pages.
- Article Forge: AI-powered content creation tool that produces high-quality original content quickly and easily.
You can create unique and stress free articles within 30 seconds with article forge.
- Hostinger: Are you looking for a reliable, cheap web hosting provider? Look no further than Hostinger!
- Namecheap: Namecheap is a reputable, affordable domain name registrar with a wide range of domain name options. Reliable and affordable web hosting solution.
- GreenGeeks: Eco-friendly and reliable web hosting solution: unlimited storage and bandwidth, free SSL certificate and free domain name, 24/7 customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Leading VPN service: Get 63% off + 3 extra months.
- Nextiva: Excellent choice for businesses looking for a reliable business phone system: automatic call routing, voicemail and conference calling: it has a user-friendly interface and excellent customer support.
- Teachable: Powerful online teaching platform: create, sell and manage online courses.
- Fiverr: Affordable freelancing platform: content writing, graphic design, web development and virtual assistant services.
- Canva: Easy and user-friendly graphic design tool.
- HubSpot CRM: It’s an all-in-one platform where I can create all my funnels, my email automation, CRM, social media management, marketing analytics, etc.
Start a successful blog today
If you want to start a successful blog yourself, I have come up with a wonderful tutorial on how to start a profitable blog starting at $2.75 per month.
Get your 75% Off >> Bluehost (this low price is only through our referral link)
29 thoughts on “Blog Income Report”
Great recap! I love hearing the beginning of stages of every great entrepreneur. The thing I love about John’s story (and you, too, Gagan!) is that it literally is still the beginning. I feel like we’re still on Chapter 1 of John’s book. The finale is going to be even more amazing. 🙂
Great to hear, Oeler!! Thanks for the feedback!
Wow, this is impressive and inspiring. I am nearly a year in and still very little income. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Awesome! Glad you found it helpful 🙂
It’s very impressive. I need to bookmark this page to check all those products.
Awesome! Glad you found it helpful ?
You have done very well with your blog. I have written for three years and barely cover my costs so far.
Great to hear, Mijia!! Thanks for the feedback! I hope this helps to increase your income, but please let me know if you need anything else or if you have any other questions.
Thanks for the inspiration, Gagan. As I start out in my new enterprise your honesty and facts has been really helpful for my own planning.
Great to hear, Adam!
This is amazing. I really enjoyed the analysis of how you made the money and where the money went. It is so cool that you are able to do what you love while being in different locations in the world!
Thanks, Aaron! I think it’s really cool too ?
Hi Gagan! Read your post, got inspired a lot. Created my own blog and followed your strategy and got a lot of page views in just 2 days. Thanks a lot, sir, True inspiration.
Glad to hear it, Penny!
Thanks for sharing this Thanks a lot! I have tried to create a blog for a while now to no avail. Your article is really help full and easy to understand. post. this very useful to new bloggers.
Glad to hear it!
Some of these statistics are really inspiring. You put in a lot of effort thought to submit this information in front of your readers. Thanks so much!!
I am happy to do it for my dedicated readers.
What a fascinating and helpful article. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
Thanks, Dencab! Hope you’ll find all the solutions you need and get great results!
Well written and informative article.
Your income reports are the dream every blogger wishes to make blogging. Congrats Gagan and I wish you more success in your blogging career.
Glad to hear it!
By looking at online income reports from successful bloggers like you, inspires us and encourages us to work harder even though it’s hard to rank number one in google search.
My biggest advice is to invest in the right tools and courses. If you try to figure it all out for yourself and use only free resources, it will take you longer.
I’m happy to see and learn from your income report, wow. I’m working to one day do the same.
Hi Gagan, I love your blog income report and I would love to follow in your footsteps.
Really very informative and useful for beginners.
Comments are closed.