In my first month of blogging, I have earned only $130, Which is with the Bluehost affiliate program. It was the start point of making a successful blog that earns thousands of dollars every month.
” Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links to the products on this blog are affiliate links. This simply means that we earn a small commission if you click and buy any product, at no extra cost for you.”
In the second month, I started promoting other affiliate programs that I personally used. As a blogger, you should always pay close attention to introducing the best cheap products to your readers.
Blogging has been one of the most successful sources of income for many years. There are many people who start their own blogs every year and try to earn a good income from it. In my personal experience starting a blogging business is so easy and can earn us more money than we expect to earn. Initially, we choose the best affiliate programs that give our readers good value.
I joined high-paying affiliate programs such as Kinsta (our current hosting provider) and the A2 Hosting affiliate program. Kinsta affiliate program pays recurring commissions (Recurring commissions are lifetime commissions that pay when we refer a customer to that service).
I would never recommend a product, tool, or service I don’t personally use.
(feel free to click and skip to what you’d like to see)
- Bluehost: Reliable and affordable web hosting services: Officially Recommended by WordPress For it’s Reliability & Security), free domain, 24 × 7 Support & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- Impact.com: Provides affiliate marketing and partnership solutions for businesses.
- ExpressVPN: Reliable, secure and fast VPN service.
- ClickFunnels: Easy and reliable way to create and manage their sales funnels: build and customize funnels according to your business needs.
In Russell’s new book “Traffic Secrets” he shares the same strategies he used to take Clickfunnels from zero to over $100,000,000 in revenue in just 3 years. No matter what platform you use: Click the link to get your FREE copy of Traffic Secrets now.
- DreamHost: Reliable and secure web hosting services: unlimited storage, bandwidth and email accounts, as well as a free domain name and a free SSL certificate, 97-day money-back guarantee, offers 24/7 customer support.
- GetResponse: All-in-one marketing automation platform: email marketing, landing pages, webinars, marketing automation and CRM.
- Aweber: Aweber is a Powerful email marketing platform with over 100,000 small business clients worldwide. Aweber is a great tool, there are a lot of options you can play with.
- Cloudways: Easy and reliable way to manage their cloud hosting: automatic backups, built-in security, and 24/7 customer support. It also offers pre-configured apps and optimized cloud hosting.
- TubeBuddy: Excellent YouTube management tool for content creators and influencers: optimize YouTube videos, such as keyword research, video optimization and analytics.
- Tailor Brands: Great tool for businesses looking to create a unique and professional brand in a short amount of time.
- HostGator: Best Website Hosting | A Reliable and fast platform for all the needs of Hosting and Domain name management.
- Mangools: SEO toolkit for content optimization and link analysis.
- SamCart: Easy and reliable way to sell their products online: easy to create and manage product pages, checkout pages, and upsell pages.
- Mailerlite: MailerLite is affordable email marketing software. You can get a $20 referral fee when you sign up here.
- SocialPilot: Automated social media scheduling and marketing tool, you can get a free 14-day trial here.
- A2 Hosting: Reliable and high performing web hosting provider.
- Kinsta: Premium WordPress hosting provider that offers high-performance hosting powered by Google Cloud Platform.
- SEMrush: Powerful digital marketing and SEO tool: keyword research, competitor analysis, link building and content optimization, detailed reporting and analytics.
- Elementor: Elementor is a WordPress page builder plugin that allows you to customize the pages of the website with just drag and drop. Elementor WordPress plugin has both the free and the paid version. Even in the free version, they have eye-catching landing pages for the website and the paid version is mind-blowing.
- Shopify Free Trial: Powerful e-commerce platform that allows businesses to easily set up and manage an online store.
- Social Champ: A Social Media Tool That Fits in Your Budget. Boost Your Social Media Success with Social Champ!
Everyone has different needs when it comes to building websites, you need to look at what your needs are chosen based on that. If you are just building a simple website you can achieve that with a free theme and the free version of Elementor.
The theme handles page styling, headers, and footers, archive pages, shop, pages, etc and you use the free version of Elementor to create the page layouts. If you want total design control of the entire website then that’s where the pro version of Elementor is handy. Choose based on how you want to build pages.
- Article Forge: AI-powered content creation tool that produces high-quality original content quickly and easily.
You can create unique and stress free articles within 30 seconds with article forge.
- Hostinger: Are you looking for a reliable, cheap web hosting provider? Look no further than Hostinger!
- Namecheap: Namecheap is a reputable, affordable domain name registrar with a wide range of domain name options. Reliable and affordable web hosting solution.
- GreenGeeks: Eco-friendly and reliable web hosting solution: unlimited storage and bandwidth, free SSL certificate and free domain name, 24/7 customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Leading VPN service: Get 63% off + 3 extra months.
- Nextiva: Excellent choice for businesses looking for a reliable business phone system: automatic call routing, voicemail and conference calling: it has a user-friendly interface and excellent customer support.
- Teachable: Powerful online teaching platform: create, sell and manage online courses.
- Fiverr: Affordable freelancing platform: content writing, graphic design, web development and virtual assistant services.
- HubSpot CRM: It’s an all-in-one platform where I can create all my funnels, my email automation, CRM, social media management, marketing analytics, etc.
Start a successful blog today
If you want to start a successful blog yourself, I have come up with a wonderful tutorial on how to start a profitable blog starting at $2.75 per month.
Get your 75% Off >> Bluehost (this low price is only through our referral link)