In my first month of blogging, I have earned only $130, Which is with the Bluehost affiliate program. It was the start point of making a successful blog that earns thousands of dollars every month.
” Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links to the products on this blog are affiliate links. This simply means that we earn a small commission if you click and buy any product, at no extra cost for you.”
In the second month, I started promoting other affiliate programs that I personally used. As a blogger, you should always pay close attention to introducing the best cheap products to your readers.
Blogging has been one of the most successful sources of income for many years. There are many people who start their own blogs every year and try to earn a good income from it. In my personal experience starting a blogging business is so easy and can earn us more money than we expect to earn. Initially, we choose the best affiliate programs that give our readers good value.
I joined high-paying affiliate programs such as Kinsta (our current hosting provider) and the A2 Hosting affiliate program. Kinsta affiliate program pays recurring commissions (Recurring commissions are lifetime commissions that pay when we refer a customer to that service).
I would never recommend a product, tool, or service I don’t personally use.
(feel free to click and skip to what you’d like to see)
- Bluehost : (Bluehost is one of the best web hosting providers for WordPress users. 24/7 Support, 1-Click WordPress Installation, and 99.99% uptime, Bluehost is the best host for beginner and advanced users)
- Customers choosing Bluehost hosting can now migrate their WordPress websites absolutely free. After a quick review of eligibility, You’ll receive the Bluehost Site Migrator Plugin, which makes migration simple, easy, and completely secure. This offering is live right now, so start saving you some money. Here’s your Migration Page link.
- ExpressVPN : (Best all-around VPN on the market. Offers top notch security features, strict no-log policy, fast speeds, and a lot of servers. VPN are huge in affiliate marketing. People look for best VPN to use for their computer private use. Express VPN offer the highest commission in VPN industry)
- ClickFunnels : (ClickFunnels is your entire marketing and sales team in one tool. Create your website and highly converting sales funnels in minutes. 110,000+ users.Try it now for free. The benefits are that you do not need to do a ton of work yourself. No need to buy multiple tools to set up sales funnels and figure out how it all works together or pay someone to figure it out for you. The biggest downside I’ve seen is my site being down because of issues with their servers. Also if you are looking for organic you will do much better elsewhere. I think ClickFunnels is very user-friendly and its mobile optimization is great. Just be sure to check it using a phone. Other software out there does the same or more for the same price or less)
In Russell’s new book “Traffic Secrets” he shares the same strategies he used to take Clickfunnels from zero to over $100,000,000 in revenue in just 3 years. No matter what platform you use… Click the link to get your FREE copy of Traffic Secrets now.
- DreamHost : (As with all other aspects, Dreamhost’s pricing for their web hosting plans is starting at just $2.59/month, especially their industry-leading 97-day money-back guarantee)
- GetResponse : (GetResponse offers an online platform for email marketing software, landing page creator, and much more. Try 30 days for free without credit. I use GetResponse for my clients. Mostly because of the price point. I haven’t had any issues as such and I think it’s a good option if the price is a concern)
- Aweber : (AWeber is a leading email marketing service provider with over 100,000 small business clients worldwide. Aweber is a great tool..there are a lot of options you can play with)
- Cloudways : (Cloudways provides a managed cloud hosting platform. It delivers customers with a solution to present web applications on different cloud servers. You can start with a free trial)
- TubeBuddy : (Any YouTuber that needs help growing their youtube channel Tube buddy is the BEST CHOSE. Tube buddy has great features that can help you get more subscribers)
- Tailor Brands : (From logo to full business, launch your brand in minutes (logo maker, LLC, branding package, website, domain, business mailbox, online & physical business cards, print, social media tools and so much more)
- HostGator : (HostGator is an excellent Webhosting service. Superfast Hosting HostGator’s speed is one of the biggest reasons why people choose them. Reasons to love HostGator Website Builder: Drag-and-drop elements, More than 200 professional design templates, Mobile-friendly design templates)
- Mangools : (Mangools is a set of 5 user-friendly SEO tools, covering everything from keyword research, SERP analysis, rank tracking, website analysis to backlink analysis of competitors)
- SamCart : (SamCart is the first e-commerce platform for direct-to-consumer brands. By focusing on the product level, our customers can create beautiful sites that showcase their products, convert visitors into customers, and increase the value of each purchase)
- Mailerlite : (MailerLite is affordable email marketing software. You can get a $20 referral fee when you sign up here)
- SocialPilot : (SocialPilot is a social media marketing and scheduling tool. you can get a free 14-day trial here)
- A2 Hosting : (A2 hosting provided UP TO 20X FASTER WEB HOSTING) Unlimited SSD Space & Transfer Free & Easy Site Migration)
- Kinsta : (Kinsta is the most popular Managed WordPress hosting. After reaching our monthly traffic up to 20 000 visitors per month we Switched our hosting to Kinsta)
- Selling Digistote24 Products : (DigiStore24 is the best marketplace to buy digital products such as video courses, software, or e-books)
- SEMrush : (Want to find money-making keyword using SEMrush but didn’t have money to invest? Then surely check out this post which will help you to get SEMrush 14-Day Trial)
- Elementor : (Elementor is a WordPress page builder plugin that allows you to customize the pages of the website with just drag and drop. Elementor WordPress plugin has both the free and the paid version. Even in the free version, they have eye-catching landing pages for the website and the paid version is mind-blowing)
- Shopify : (Shopify is a platform that helps you sell products to customers anywhere in the world. Shopify’s software is simple to use and built to be versatile to grow with you and your business)
Everyone has different needs when it comes to building websites, you need to look at what your needs are chosen based on that. If you are just building a simple website you can achieve that with a free theme and the free version of Elementor.
The theme handles page styling, headers, and footers, archive pages, shop, pages, etc and you use the free version of Elementor to create the page layouts. If you want total design control of the entire website then that’s where the pro version of Elementor is handy. Choose based on how you want to build pages)
- Article Forge : (Article Forge is presented as a website content writer tool which writes whole articles for you.
You can create unique and stress free articles within 30 seconds with article forge.
- Hostinger : (Are you looking for a reliable, cheap web hosting provider? Look no further than Hostinger! With our affordable plans and free domain offer, you’ll have everything you need to get started online)
- Namecheap : (Namecheap is a reputable, affordable domain name registrar with a wide range of domain name options. With Namecheap, you can register .com, .net, .org, and other top-level domain (TLD) names. Namecheap offers a variety of domain name plans, so you can find the perfect option for you)
- GreenGeeks : (GreenGeeks is a web-hosting company leading the way for sustainable digitization. For every unit of electricity taken from the grid to run the servers, GreenGeeks purchases the 3 renewable energy credits to be put back into the grid – thus having a 300% net-negative carbon footprint) If you are an individual or a company looking to migrate your IT infrastructure to a green and sustainable web host, you would love to check it out!
- Nextiva : (Nextiva helps businesses grow faster. Some of its top products are: Commercial Phone Service, Business Phone Service, Small Business Phone System, Small Business VoIP,VoIP Call Center, VoIP Phones, Cloud PBX, and Inbound Call Center)
- Teachable: Building online courses (Explore Free & Paid Plans), as a service based business owner who offers course creation and project management, I absolutely love teachable! Always used it to create courses for my clients, love how everything’s curated.
- Fiverr : (Fiverr is an online marketplace that is changing how the world works together. Fiverr’s platform connects businesses with on-demand freelance talent offering digital services in more than 400 categories, across 8 verticals)
- Canva : (Canva is a design tools that helps you design easy, anytime , anywhere)
- HubSpot CRM: Hubspot is an all-in-one platform where you can create all your funnels, my email automation, CRM, social media management, marketing analytics, etc
Start a successful blog today
If you want to start a successful blog yourself, I have come up with a wonderful tutorial on how to start a profitable blog starting at $2.75 per month.
Get your 75% Off >> Bluehost (this low price is only through our referral link)
29 thoughts on “Blog Income Report”
Great recap! I love hearing the beginning of stages of every great entrepreneur. The thing I love about John’s story (and you, too, Gagan!) is that it literally is still the beginning. I feel like we’re still on Chapter 1 of John’s book. The finale is going to be even more amazing. 🙂
Great to hear, Oeler!! Thanks for the feedback!
Wow, this is impressive and inspiring. I am nearly a year in and still very little income. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Awesome! Glad you found it helpful 🙂
It’s very impressive. I need to bookmark this page to check all those products.
Awesome! Glad you found it helpful ?
You have done very well with your blog. I have written for three years and barely cover my costs so far.
Great to hear, Mijia!! Thanks for the feedback! I hope this helps to increase your income, but please let me know if you need anything else or if you have any other questions.
Thanks for the inspiration, Gagan. As I start out in my new enterprise your honesty and facts has been really helpful for my own planning.
Great to hear, Adam!
This is amazing. I really enjoyed the analysis of how you made the money and where the money went. It is so cool that you are able to do what you love while being in different locations in the world!
Thanks, Aaron! I think it’s really cool too ?
Hi Gagan! Read your post, got inspired a lot. Created my own blog and followed your strategy and got a lot of page views in just 2 days. Thanks a lot, sir, True inspiration.
Glad to hear it, Penny!
Thanks for sharing this Thanks a lot! I have tried to create a blog for a while now to no avail. Your article is really help full and easy to understand. post. this very useful to new bloggers.
Glad to hear it!
Some of these statistics are really inspiring. You put in a lot of effort thought to submit this information in front of your readers. Thanks so much!!
I am happy to do it for my dedicated readers.
What a fascinating and helpful article. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
Thanks, Dencab! Hope you’ll find all the solutions you need and get great results!
Well written and informative article.
Your income reports are the dream every blogger wishes to make blogging. Congrats Gagan and I wish you more success in your blogging career.
Glad to hear it!
By looking at online income reports from successful bloggers like you, inspires us and encourages us to work harder even though it’s hard to rank number one in google search.
My biggest advice is to invest in the right tools and courses. If you try to figure it all out for yourself and use only free resources, it will take you longer.
I’m happy to see and learn from your income report, wow. I’m working to one day do the same.
Hi Gagan, I love your blog income report and I would love to follow in your footsteps.
Really very informative and useful for beginners.
Comments are closed.