In my first month of blogging, I have earned only $130, Which is with the Bluehost affiliate program. It was the start point of making a successful blog that earns thousands of dollars every month.
” Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links to the products on this blog are affiliate links. This simply means that we earn a small commission if you click and buy any product, at no extra cost for you.”
In the second month, I started promoting other affiliate programs that I personally used. As a blogger, you should always pay close attention to introducing the best cheap products to your readers.
Blogging has been one of the most successful sources of income for many years. There are many people who start their own blogs every year and try to earn a good income from it. In my personal experience starting a blogging business is so easy and can earn us more money than we expect to earn. Initially, we choose the best affiliate programs that give our readers good value.
I joined high-paying affiliate programs such as Kinsta (our current hosting provider) and the A2 Hosting affiliate program. Kinsta affiliate program pays recurring commissions (Recurring commissions are lifetime commissions that pay when we refer a customer to that service).
Capitalist Exploits offering commissions of between $788 and $1750 per sale to their affiliates. You can register for free here.
I would never recommend a product, tool, or service I don’t personally use.
(feel free to click and skip to what you’d like to see)
- Bluehost : (Bluehost is one of the best web hosting providers for WordPress users. 24/7 Support, 1-Click WordPress Installation, and 99.99% uptime, Bluehost is the best host for beginner and advanced users)
- Customers choosing Bluehost hosting can now migrate their WordPress websites absolutely free. After a quick review of eligibility, You’ll receive the Bluehost Site Migrator Plugin, which makes migration simple, easy, and completely secure. This offering is live right now, so start saving you some money. Here’s your Migration Page link.
- ClickFunnels : (ClickFunnels is your entire marketing and sales team in one tool. Create your website and highly converting sales funnels in minutes. 110,000+ users.Try it now for free. The benefits are that you do not need to do a ton of work yourself. No need to buy multiple tools to set up sales funnels and figure out how it all works together or pay someone to figure it out for you. The biggest downside I’ve seen is my site being down because of issues with their servers. Also if you are looking for organic you will do much better elsewhere. I think ClickFunnels is very user-friendly and its mobile optimization is great. Just be sure to check it using a phone. Other software out there does the same or more for the same price or less)
In Russell’s new book “Traffic Secrets” he shares the same strategies he used to take Clickfunnels from zero to over $100,000,000 in revenue in just 3 years. No matter what platform you use… Click the link to get your FREE copy of Traffic Secrets now.
- DreamHost : (As with all other aspects, Dreamhost’s pricing for their web hosting plans is starting at just $2.59/month, especially their industry-leading 97-day money-back guarantee)
- GetResponse : (GetResponse offers an online platform for email marketing software, landing page creator, and much more. Try 30 days for free without credit. I use GetResponse for my clients. Mostly because of the price point. I haven’t had any issues as such and I think it’s a good option if the price is a concern)
- Aweber : (AWeber is a leading email marketing service provider with over 100,000 small business clients worldwide. Aweber is a great tool..there are a lot of options you can play with)
- Cloudways : (Cloudways provides a managed cloud hosting platform. It delivers customers with a solution to present web applications on different cloud servers. You can start with a free trial)
- TubeBuddy : (Any YouTuber that needs help growing their youtube channel Tube buddy is the BEST CHOSE. Tube buddy has great features that can help you get more subscribers)
- HostGator : (HostGator is an excellent Webhosting service. Superfast Hosting HostGator’s speed is one of the biggest reasons why people choose them. Reasons to love HostGator Website Builder: Drag-and-drop elements, More than 200 professional design templates, Mobile-friendly design templates)
- Mangools : (Mangools is a set of 5 user-friendly SEO tools, covering everything from keyword research, SERP analysis, rank tracking, website analysis to backlink analysis of competitors)
- Stencil : (Stencil is an easy-to-use online graphic design tool and image editor. It built for business owners, bloggers, and social media marketers)
- SamCart : (SamCart is the first e-commerce platform for direct-to-consumer brands. By focusing on the product level, our customers can create beautiful sites that showcase their products, convert visitors into customers, and increase the value of each purchase)
- Mailerlite : (MailerLite is affordable email marketing software. You can get a $20 referral fee when you sign up here)
- SocialPilot : (SocialPilot is a social media marketing and scheduling tool. you can get a free 14-day trial here)
- A2 Hosting : (A2 hosting provided UP TO 20X FASTER WEB HOSTING) Unlimited SSD Space & Transfer Free & Easy Site Migration)
- Selling Digistote24 Products : (DigiStore24 is the best marketplace to buy digital products such as video courses, software, or e-books)
- Kinsta : (Kinsta is the most popular Managed WordPress hosting. After reaching our monthly traffic up to 20 000 visitors per month we Switched our hosting to Kinsta)
- SEMrush : (Want to find money-making keyword using SEMrush but didn’t have money to invest? Then surely check out this post which will help you to get SEMrush 14-Day Trial)
- Elementor : (Elementor is a WordPress page builder plugin that allows you to customize the pages of the website with just drag and drop. Elementor WordPress plugin has both the free and the paid version. Even in the free version, they have eye-catching landing pages for the website and the paid version is mind-blowing
Everyone has different needs when it comes to building websites, you need to look at what your needs are chosen based on that. If you are just building a simple website you can achieve that with a free theme and the free version of Elementor. The theme handles page styling, headers, and footers, archive pages, shop, pages, etc and you use the free version of Elementor to create the page layouts. If you want total design control of the entire website then that’s where the pro version of Elementor is handy. Choose based on how you want to build pages)
Start a successful blog today
If you want to start a successful blog yourself, I have come up with a wonderful tutorial on how to start a profitable blog starting at $2.75 per month (this low price is only through our referral link).
Sharing is caring ❤️