Last Updated on November 4, 2023 by Gagan Dias
How To Learn The Stock Market For Beginners
The 7 simple rules of money:
1) Start thy purse to fattening: save money.
2) Control thy expenditures: don’t spend. more than you need.
3) Make thy gold multiply: invest wisely.
4) Guard thy treasures against loss: avoid investments that sound too good to be true.
5) Make of thy dwelling a profitable investment: own your home. 6) Ensure a future income: protect yourself with life insurance.
7) Improve thy ability to earn: strive to become wiser and more knowledgeable.
Avoid stocks that cause large ups and downs from time to time.
Initially focus on buying shares of companies that pay dividends. Some companies may see dividends being paid several times a year.
Focus on the earning growth of the company.
Find out about the stability of the company. It will be important in determining the best ‘part’.
If you have other debts to pay, pay them off first and get rid of them.
Don’t go for less than your full potential.
How To Invest In Stock Market For Beginners
Understand that stocks are not something that will make you rich quickly.
Stay away from profitable companies as much as possible from business ventures that you may not be aware of.
Do not buy stocks on the basis of emergency information (emotional knee-jerk move).
Explore the past conditions of a part and get a pre-understanding of its average ups and downs.
When buying shares in a company for the first time, do not buy shares in unnecessarily large quantities.
Do not buy shares with borrowed money. It is best to invest the surplus money.
Both overestimation and underestimation are things that should not be done when making a purchase.
You should always have the best understanding of the stock you are buying. Do not attribute its responsibility to the investment advisor or the source information that led to the investment.
Do not buy shares based on information received from unknown or unknown sources.
First, invest in your education about the stock market. Don’t throw money into stocks if you don’t understand the company. But one key takeaway I should let you know is that in life whatever becomes so popular and spread by the media, means there isn’t much money to be made anymore, early birds have taken all the big gains. Do your due diligence really well. If there is anything worth investing in right now, it is gold, silver, and cryptocurrency.
Read everything you can find on Warren Buffett and his investment methodology. Beware of ‘Promoters’.
1) Risk and emotional management are the first two things to master before you place substantial money into the market.
2) For The first 90+ days you should study, create a strategy, test the strategy on paper trading and in simulation, and then once you can continuously make that strategy work for you do you put real capital on the line?
3) This is not a get-rich-quick scheme: trading is hard work and there are lots of “teachers” out there that make more off the courses than actually trading. Not saying all are bad but put in the time. Everything that can be taught is on the internet already for free! (Youtube is an amazing tool )
4) Don’t try to trade too many things at once. Start simple with no more than a handful of stocks (3-5) so you can get the hang of it. I trade commodities and their associated ETFs.
5) Make mistakes and constantly improve. Follow an 80/20 rule and you’ll be set. No one can win 100% of the time and if they say they can refer to statement #3… probably a “teacher” aka scam.
6) Lastly, don’t play naked options because someone said you can make 5 billion dollars in 2 days… it’s a great way to blow up an account (a friend of mine…. it was a sad day for him)Take the time to learn and anyone can win in this market. It takes work and dedication to make this dream a reality!
You Might Also Enjoy…